depressing stories depressing stories

Cool style, esp. liked the sounds!

dylan responds:

"baby I can feel your halo"

- beyoncé, 2008

Homeles Homeles

It's awesome! Loved it! :D I like the reality factor and the animation style. I wish u graduate and make lots and lots of art like this :)

Rubanz responds:

Thank you Kados. I am now graduated and working on more animations. The style was ment to be cleaner but wile I was working on the animatic my lectures and I fell in love with the rough look and thus decide to keep it like that

Transport Proteins Transport Proteins

Even though the concept of what transport proteins are capable of is entertaining, it wasnt clear why he went to jail. I wish you more success in graduating. :)

Grow Grow

I think this game has merit!
Pros: New enemies as you progress, and the idea of spidermen protecting the tree was cool :D Seeing the visual representation of the tree growing was nice too. Sounds and music are all right, they're fitting. What you wanted to convey (calmness, patience) can be felt.
Cons: got boring after a while, as the upgrade rate is pretty constant (always have to wait approx the same amount of time). I also wished for more upgrades. Also, at first i thought the bugs were friends :D
Ideas for upgrades: birds, nests, flowers, fruits, squirrels, seedlings, bushes that slow down enemies
Ideas for enemies: thermites, skunks, flying bugs, wines

Viewpoint - A Game of Perspective Viewpoint - A Game of Perspective

Original, but sadly irritating. Gave up on 3rd level. Like, I came up with some angles, (couldn't turn it the way i wanted to) but couldn't find THE solution.
Maybe I just don't "get it".
Maybe display hints if subject is trying too long or too hard?

Build-A-Store Workshop Build-A-Store Workshop

Really strong concept & potential, with a realistic challenge! Would love to see a more developed version. Totally worthwhile!

Darkest Days Darkest Days

Monumental

I agree, it's a bit loud, and overdrives.
Other than that, it has substance, atmoshpere, story, buildup, balance, etc that a good song needs. So there's a 5 and a fav. from me. :)

FlaggedOnArrival responds:

I'm glad you like it Kados, it took me a while to get the flow just right for the song, especially for the drums. They pretty much make the song move. On one hand, I agree it's a bit too loud, but on the other hand, I feel that the OD helps in keeping the song from becoming monotonous.

I love getting reviews with both pro's and con's, so TY :)

The Desert (Minimal House) The Desert (Minimal House)

Omg dissonance XD

As the title suggests, it's simplistic. It could be developed into something of more substance. Sound quality is good, mastering's also all right. But it lacks variety and memorability. The most interesting part was the sample at the end. Could've started with that... XD Some nice sweeps and tweaks, but horrible dissonance at some places.

timpeton responds:

Well, the genre is minimal house, it means it doesn't change much, it's simple ect. Dunno what dissonance means, since i'm not an native english speaker xD Thanks anyway.

Metal Intro BMI Metal Intro BMI

Well put together

...but as a guitarist, I like more interesting riffs. :)
So a 4 and a 7 stars for how well it's put together, drum, bass and rhytm guitar, and the smashing clear sound quality.
Peace

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks dude, yeah, I kept it super simple as there was going to be talking over top. It was more meant for background stuff. No sense wasting complex riffs over background music. haha.

Thanks muchly.

oh BOB oh BOB

hard to see

The concept is good, and seems like it's done quite precisely, but the thing is... it's too small to see. It may worth resizing.

Hermione Granger - Lumos Hermione Granger - Lumos

Love drawings

Wow, I wish I could draw like this!
The cat and her head is really elaborate and "harmonic". Iit's an interesting solution that what's in the dark is less detailed and homogenous grey, though you could've given the corners of the pic some darker hue. I know I know, it must be conceptual. :)
I don't get that one line on the wall though, seems a bit out of place.
Anyways, nice work!

kevinsano responds:

that would be the ceiling actually...