Build-A-Store Workshop Build-A-Store Workshop

Really strong concept & potential, with a realistic challenge! Would love to see a more developed version. Totally worthwhile!

Red Driver 5 Red Driver 5

Impossibru!!

Nekra psaria 3 Nekra psaria 3

Love the art style, so sick 'n unique! :)
Also like how the puzzles are moderate - just solvable without a walkthrough, but not too obvious.

End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

OMG! I almost stopped at the cave scene... almost written a bashing review, cuz i seriously thought that this is gonna be IT. Maybe this is why the low rating, ppl cant wait it out. Just out of curiosity clicked a few more times, and RL started.
Although there's a weird idea behind, i can feel along with the reality parts. Lol so true stuff. Thank you for expressing what a lot of us have in our minds IRL.

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

Cool graphics, story leading and overall animation, some dark humor, all right... but omg the drama. My gosh, what ARE you gonna do in a few yrs when life throws even harder stuff at you to deal with? Wish you luck, and dont forget to fasten your seatbelt. Ever. :)

400 Years 400 Years

Resfreshingly original. At some solutions, i was just staring like "omg, this is ingenious". Appreciated the calm pace and music.

Don't Escape Don't Escape

Original idea, and maybe the best is that it makes you replay it a few times to get it right.
5 star work!

Hood Episode 3 Hood Episode 3

Enchanting!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

One of the best

It's one of the best flash games I've ever played, and not just in the zombie genre. It's got an upgradeable car, tricky driving, undead killing, cop problem, helicopter dodging, civilians being in the way, and some shooting. All this with high replayability factor.
Delivered with great animation and fun-to-listen-to sound, I think this game has everything a player needs. :)
Great job!

CellCraft CellCraft

Enjoyable AND educational

I really liked the whole game with concept, graphics, animation, music and all, until the level with the crocodile... that was just impossible! XD