Grow Grow

I think this game has merit!
Pros: New enemies as you progress, and the idea of spidermen protecting the tree was cool :D Seeing the visual representation of the tree growing was nice too. Sounds and music are all right, they're fitting. What you wanted to convey (calmness, patience) can be felt.
Cons: got boring after a while, as the upgrade rate is pretty constant (always have to wait approx the same amount of time). I also wished for more upgrades. Also, at first i thought the bugs were friends :D
Ideas for upgrades: birds, nests, flowers, fruits, squirrels, seedlings, bushes that slow down enemies
Ideas for enemies: thermites, skunks, flying bugs, wines

Viewpoint - A Game of Perspective Viewpoint - A Game of Perspective

Original, but sadly irritating. Gave up on 3rd level. Like, I came up with some angles, (couldn't turn it the way i wanted to) but couldn't find THE solution.
Maybe I just don't "get it".
Maybe display hints if subject is trying too long or too hard?

Build-A-Store Workshop Build-A-Store Workshop

Really strong concept & potential, with a realistic challenge! Would love to see a more developed version. Totally worthwhile!

Red Driver 5 Red Driver 5

Impossibru!!

Nekra psaria 3 Nekra psaria 3

Love the art style, so sick 'n unique! :)
Also like how the puzzles are moderate - just solvable without a walkthrough, but not too obvious.

End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

OMG! I almost stopped at the cave scene... almost written a bashing review, cuz i seriously thought that this is gonna be IT. Maybe this is why the low rating, ppl cant wait it out. Just out of curiosity clicked a few more times, and RL started.
Although there's a weird idea behind, i can feel along with the reality parts. Lol so true stuff. Thank you for expressing what a lot of us have in our minds IRL.

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

Cool graphics, story leading and overall animation, some dark humor, all right... but omg the drama. My gosh, what ARE you gonna do in a few yrs when life throws even harder stuff at you to deal with? Wish you luck, and dont forget to fasten your seatbelt. Ever. :)

400 Years 400 Years

Resfreshingly original. At some solutions, i was just staring like "omg, this is ingenious". Appreciated the calm pace and music.

Don't Escape Don't Escape

Original idea, and maybe the best is that it makes you replay it a few times to get it right.
5 star work!